Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Starlight-Starbright & Framed Fancy

Since the holidays came around the quilting got put on hold. I was doing good with staying on track but now I'm a little worried about finishing all 13 blocks by the end of the month. Then tonight I sat down and got 2 blocks done!!! WOW I got one finished and thought I'd start basting another and finish it tomorrow but I just kept sewing and got it finished! Now I only have 3 blocks to finish. Which leaves me still at a block a day to get them finished. 

The first block I did was A-13. It was probably the easiest I had left.


Then the second block i finished was A-12. More little tiny triangles......


The one good thing is I have 5 days off in a row! So I'm planning on spending them sewing away!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment