Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Pebble's Protest, Cabin Fever, Cathie's Campfire

So along with the holidays came the delays and I didn't get to finish my Row A until after the new year! I was so disappointed in myself but instead of giving up I kept chugging along and got the final 3 blocks finished on January 9th!


 Block A-11 wasn't so bad and I liked how it turned out. But the next 2 were probably my least favorite out of the row!! Maybe that's why I did them last :) 


A-9 gave me so many fits I put it down and took many breaks working on it but am happy it's finished. It may not be perfect but it's done!



A-5 was the only block out of the row that I put together once and then took it apart again. My 4 corner squares wouldn't fit so i decided to try again and it worked a little better the 2nd time around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment