Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Hunter's Moon, Pinwheel Gone Away, Florence Nightingale, and Dad'sPlaids



No I haven't given up yet just have been to busy to write up a post. Since my last post I've completed 4 more blocks putting me right on schedule of where I wanted to be. My goal for each month is to get 6 blocks completed by the 15th. That way I get the other 7 done by the end of the month and have the row finished. 


I didn't my first ever appliqué piece with A3. I actually like doing the curved pieces and doing the appliqué. I may take that back as I get on to some more difficult shapes. 


After starting with A1 and putting it on the back burner I'm so glad to have picked it back up and finished  it! It wasnt as scary this time around. 




A8 was an easy one and the perfect one to follow A1. 




Finally I finished A7. I think this is going to be one of my favorite blocks. I love the dark blue and the Gold together it kind of gives a tribute to my FFA days!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment