Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Chris's Soccer Field, Sweet Tater Pie, & Hot Cross Buns

Yet another busy week plagued me from getting a lot accomplished. But we were expecting an ice storm to hit over the weekend and something big happening at work where all staff was needed so once again I camped out at work. This time for 3 days!! Again I took my sewing and got a lot accomplished. I'm seeing a trend here. I need to remove myself from home and find a quiet place where I can focus on sewing! I got 3 blocks completed for row B.

B-4


B-2 Another round one I enjoyed doing. This one with a few more pieces. 

B-5
Remember when I despised half square triangles.... My new enemy is the diamond! No they aren't hard to baste but when you go to applique them to the block it's hard hiding the tail. I'm going to have to ask around to find an easy solution for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment